Hair Systems – the most convenient, non-invasive, non-surgical, hassle-free solution to premature hair loss that’s irreversible. It can bring about a positive change in you, your look and be a big boost to your confidence.
Gone are the days when wigs were the only go-to option. They are unsophisticated, require much maintenance, cause scalp damage and look extremely unnatural. Hair Systems are very evolved and are way superior to your rudimentary wigs. Recent times have seen more awareness on the subject worldwide.
Each hair loss story is unique but has one common thread – an emotional roller coaster ride, to the individual undergoing it. Hair is such an integral part of one’s personality, it’s perhaps one of the first things that strike you when you meet someone!
This emotion is the basis on which the entire segment of wigs, hair systems & hair surgeries, helping people stay confident – Wigs being the most redundant and Hair systems being the most evolved option available. Do read our blogs on everything you need to know about Hair Systems.
Here are answers to 4 very important questions, that we will give you like our advice if you are considering hair systems.
(a) What is a Hair System? Take time to understand what it is!
As with anything, your decision should be an informed one. This is even more crucial considering that this is something that’s literally going to upturn your personality and is going to be ‘on’ you day-in-day-out.
Advice flows freely when it comes to such, from everyone around. It is important to understand what makes hair systems more superior to wigs, how they can seamlessly fit into your lifestyle and give you absolute freedom! – provided you pick the right one for yourself! So yes, you need to invest time to understand what it is.
(b) When should you go for it? The earlier the better!
There is no particular age at which irreversible hair loss strikes, and it is gender neutral as well. There are various reasons as well – hormonal imbalance, surrounding conditions, hair treatments you may have had and hereditary trends.
The key is to watch out for some signs that can sound like an ‘alert’ for you. Some common ones are – change in your hairline, noticeable thinning of hair, increase in shower/pillow hair & perhaps an itchy scalp. The earlier you detect, the better you can handle it.
(c) How should you choose a hair system? What should you look for?
Hair System is a very personal accessory. It needs to be customised to your needs, your hair & scalp condition, your style, your lifestyle and daily routine. It is most definitely not something you pick off the shelf at a supermarket or buy online.
This is one point that gets missed, sadly by most, while looking for a hair replacement system option. Yes, there would be a price difference between the mass-produced-wig that serenades as a ‘hair system’ and an actual hair system that’s customised to you by a professional. Unless you understand the advantages of having a personalised hair system, you may miss the boat.
The right hair system can make or break one’s personality. An ideal hair system can give many benefits and is very simple to choose. Do read our blog – The ultimate guide to choosing the perfect non-surgical hair system
(d) Where should you get it from? Whose help should you seek?
As mentioned above, one common mistake that most people make is buying wigs/toupees off the market, without the much-needed thought process that is to be put into it.
When you spot the signs of excessive hair fall, your first step should be to consult a Trichologist – a hair doctor – and get a thorough diagnosis is done. The doctor will study your hair & scalp condition, understand your lifestyle, diet & daily routine and will then be able to guide you right. They are the ones who can clear all those questions in your mind.
If the hair system is the way to go, again, a hair doctor is the best person to guide you on the process. It is crucial that the right kind of system is chosen, not only for the style of it but also to ensure that there is no damage caused to your hair & scalp. Since they invest time to understand your lifestyle, they will be able to guide you best of the kind of system and accessory that would make sense for you.
A non-surgical hair replacement solution requires skill and artistry. For it to look close to natural and stylish hair, it has to be perfectly blended in with your existing hair. This requires intensely trained professional hairstylists, who have this required skill set.
Your ideal destination for getting a hair system? An exclusive Hair Clinic.
First consult a Trichologist and then take it forward with a professional hairstylist, both at one place – a Hair clinic.
Trichologist will help you get that much-needed understanding of your own condition and advice on the way forward with the hair system process. Reputed Clinics that offer non-surgical solutions will also have the best of hairstylists who are trained to handle the hair replacement systems, under the supervision of the doctors.
So! Let’s recap some key advice! Pay attention to these and you are all set!
- Comfort – Systems with derma base that is skin-friendly & porous in nature allowing the scalp to breathe easy. The systems should be feather light. It should make you forget that you are even wearing one!
- Choice of bases – The Clinic you go to should offer you a choice of derma bases to choose from, under the guidance of a Hair doctor. Get prescribed the right hair system and have it customised by an expert Hairstylist, to fit you perfectly.
- Natural Look & Feel – Go for a system that is made of 100% Human Hair – look & feel absolutely natural. The hair in such a system will not tangle. They are easy to style, tailored for the natural look. Not to mention it will be completely undetectable!
- Quality of accessories – Look for a variety of high-quality attachments and accessories, ensuring easy, secure and comfortable wearability.
- Hassle-free maintenance – The systems should need bare minimum regular maintenance. Your Hair clinic should give you the option of taking the assistance from professional Hairstylists as and when you need the support.
- Hair doctors for Hair Systems – Don’t buy your system off the market or salon. You need the expertise of a Trichologist, to understand YOUR hair & scalp, needs & lifestyle; and help you make the right choice of system.
- Intensely trained Hair Stylists – Unless the hair system is blended right with your existing hair, using the correct accessories, it will not give you expected results. Your Hair clinic should offer you the service of trained hairstylists to ensure that the systems are customised to the look of your choice and that it is tailor-fit to your head. Assistance should be provided with regular maintenance & styling too!
- Customised Systems – It is a personal accessory. It HAS to be customised. It simply cannot be any other way! The hair systems should be tailor-made specifically for you, expertly styled to suit your face and lifestyle.
No more a dream – a head full of Hair that is natural & stylish, tailored to perfection, just for you! Take the right advice, choose the system that’s best for you. Sleep in them, take a shower, work out, go riding, go swimming, walk through a thunderstorm without a worry, move up your life- graph & do it all on your own terms!
Look Good, Feel Better!
Begin a New Story with New Hair. Contact us.