COMB – Wide Toothed And Made Of Rosemary Wood.
It is really important to take a special care of your hair and the scalp. For this reason you need to follow a special hair care regime which is meant for your hair and scalp type.
Whereas the external applications type and frequency varies based on the hair and scalp type one thing that everyone should follow uniformly is to use only wooden comb rightly termed as the Tricomb on their hair and scalp.
They are made up of the rosemary wood and they are wide-toothed in their nature. These tricombs have got certain salient features in them like…
1. They are anti-static.
2. They are made of the best Indian Rose wood.
3. They are completely non-toxic in their nature.
Due to its property the tricomb helps one’s hair and scalp in multiple ways.
Function of a comb called as Tricomb…
1. It speed ups the circulation of the blood of the hair follicles present on the scalp which helps is rejuvenation of the scalp.
2. These tricomb helps in preventing the tangling of the hair to a great extent.
3. These tricombs also helps in preventing split ends of the hair.
4. It is a great tool to comb the hard curly hair which is otherwise very difficult to deal with.
5. It does not pull the hair too much so there are less breakages and hair fall.
6. It also does not scratch the scalp too harshly.
The other thing that one should keep in mind is that they should comb their hair at right intervals which means it should be not too often neither too less.
If you comb your hair less frequently then they will start tangling leading to hair fall and breakages. On the other hand if you comb your hair too often then it will increase the dryness of the hair and make the scalp oilier. Ideally one should comb anything between 3 to 8 times based on the need of the hair.
The other thing that one should keep in mind is that the comb which is used by you should not be shared with anyone else; also they have to be cleaned properly after every use. Your comb also needs to be replaced regularly as a part of basic hygiene.
So stay away from unhealthy brushes and plastic combs and use a wide-toothed wooden Tricomb regularly for the health of your hair and the scalp.
Once you will get use to this healthy routine you will love your hair for sure so have a healthy hair day…
There are also special laser Combs which helps in improving the blood circulation of the scalp and helps in rejuvenation of the hair follicles.
Richfeel Clinic in India specializes in manufacturing COMBS. It has over 55 branches in major citites like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore etc…