IPSC stands forInstant Permanent Scalp Cover. A technique brought to India by RichFeel from Israel, it is intended to give natural, filled up scalp for people who have thin or scanty hair. It can also be used as a combined solution with a hair transplant to provide additional density.
GET THE ANACOVER EDGE
Anacover is most suitable for those who have any of the following indications.
- Early stages of baldness in women.
- Late stages of baldness in men where they would like to maintain a fashionable crew cut.
- Alopecia totalis or universalis.
- Scarring alopecia, where patches have been stable and skin tone is normal.
- Scars due to accidents, by birth or hair transplant strip method.
- Hair transplant cases where desired density has not been achieved.
RichFeel Anacover technique is a highly advanced form of pigmentation.
An expert Trichologist applies a highly specialised Derma Colour through different needle sizes, penetration depths, angles, and distribution rates depending on the specific area of the scalp being treated at the time, the skin tone of the individual and the desired final appearance.
The needles for this technique do not penetrate as deeply as they do with some other techniques, and the pigments are thoroughly tested, not tattoo inks that bleed or change colour.
What makes RichFeel Anacover unique?
It is a specialised technique devised for recreating the natural appearance of real hair follicles. It uses derma pigments and application methods that are specifically designed to create the most realistic illusion of hair possible and is one of the most advanced hair & scalp treatments in the world.
Anacover is much more than a hair loss treatment. It’s a new way of life.
So go ahead and book an appointment with your nearest Clinic & experience RichFeel Anacover edge.