Your reason for hair fall is the most important information that one should comprehend before jumping out to any kind of solution. These days’ men are getting more prone towards baldness so we will discuss a little on reason for hair fall in them.
Reasons for hairloss in men are mainly due to 4 factors:
1) Stress – Due to stress on the work front men have started losing hair at an early age. Hair follicles need proper nourishment to grow which is not possible when a person’s life is stressed out.
2) Addictions – Now day’s men at a very early age are getting addicted to alcohol, drugs and smoking etc. These hamper the growth of hair in men and leads to loss of hair.
3) Diet – Men these days have literally started living on the junk food more due to long working hours in the office. They are deprived of the nutrients present in the homemade food. A poor diet is reason for hair fall.
4) Genetic Reasons – It’s mostly the male genes that leads him to baldness. Men are often seen getting bald in a pattern like front and the top of the head which is also known as androgenetic alopecia (Male Pattern Thinning).
5) Pollution – It’s a known fact that with advanced technology and science comes the side effects of it. Pollution plays a dirty role in the health of hair. Men as they live out of house for most of the hours are more exposed to pollution.
Hair fall in kids is also getting common these days. Let’s see some common causes of hairfall in kids:
Hairfall causes in kids – Its unfortunate to know that today’s kids hate eating green leafy vegetables which are full of nutrients due to this they suffer from various deficiencies in the body. Kids are more addicted to chips and biscuits which have no benefits to their health and thereby hair. In fact they also do not have a very good immune system. Alopecia Areata is also getting very common in kids today. It’s a situation where child’s immune system attacks the hair follicles leading to very small patches of baldness on the scalp. This is an autoimmune reaction which gets triggered after a bout of viral infections.
Hair fall in females are mostly due to all the reasons as that of men and kids but other than these females have hormonal imbalance due to which they lose hair. Menopause in females causes hormonal imbalance that affects the growth of hair. Falling of hair post delivery is a serious matter with all the females. How to stop falling of hair after delivery is the most common question asked by most women. Here are some tips that may help you stop hairloss…
1) Increase intake of vitamins, iron, zinc and calcium in your diet. You can also take supplements of the same if required.
2) Include in your diet seasonal fruits and vegetables as they help the hair follicles to grow better and get strengthened by providing them with the right kind of proteins and minerals. You need to have an adequate amount of water proportionate to your body weight.
3) Trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends in your hair.
4) Avoid pulling your hair with bands and tight ponytails.
5) Follow some form of yoga to de-stress your self.
There are different types of reason for hair fall with different solutions varying from individual to individual.
If you are really tired of your hair problem and are looking out for best possible remedies to control hairloss after knowing the correct reasons of hair fall then you need to check out with a trichologist at Richfeel clinic which has got branches all over India in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and other parts of India. Visit your nearest branch today to treat your hair and scalp problems in best possible way.
Remember one thing that Hair fall is not a matter which can be taken lightly so take the right steps soon…