Male Pattern Baldness
Male pattern baldness typically occurs when there is a visible loss of hair on the scalp. Although, the most common cause of hair fall in men is ageing, it is seen very often in younger age group nowadays. The main reasons being Genetic makeup and hormones.
An important point related to causes of hair fall in men is the way the baldness occurs. Baldness occurs when the gap between two hairs increases, due to loss of hair root between. Hair starts losing its natural density and thickness
Thus, there are two main reasons for seeking a treatment for baldness: a) you need to know how to prevent baldness to retain the good health of your hair and b) you need a baldness treatment to cover the scalp visibility.
Causes And Call For A Baldness Treatment In Males:
- Hormonal imbalance
Around puberty when Androgens in men become active leading to development of secondary sexual characteristics such as appearance of mustache, beard and hoarseness of voice, can cause fluctuation in male hormones leading to increased susceptibility to hair loss.
One of the many reasons for hair fall in men is a side effect of a exposure to various medication which at times can prove stressful to your body and trigger male pattern thinning. The most common example being use of steroids.
- Hectic lifestyle
Stress due to a hectic lifestyle can lead to overproduction of cortisol (the stress hormone). It can further lead to hair loss. Stress produces high levels of testosterone and adrenaline. More important that the high level of testosterone is how much of the high testosterone is converted into DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). DHT is the more active form of testosterone and is 5 times stronger in effect than normal testosterone. Hair plucked from male scalp test positive for DHT. During the hair cycle of growth and shrdding, DHT miniaturises the follicles size. Which means, your hair gets shorter and thinner since DHT affects the normal growth hair cycle.
- Genetic causes
Male baldness can be a result of hereditary-pattern baldness. It is a naturally occurring condition which is a result of a combination of genetics, hormones and the lifestyle stress.
Signs Which Indicate You Need Baldness Treatment:
- Receding Hairline
- Loss of more than 100 hair strands a day
- Rapid hair loss at an early age
- Frequency of haircuts going down
- Pain or itching in scalp with hair loss
A Solution – Baldness Cure At RichFeel
There is a specialised baldness treatment available at RichFeel. Before the treatment, it is important to thoroughly assess the exact hair loss condition, basis which a personalised treatment plan for baldness is drawn at RichFeel.
- We encourage you to consult a Trichologist to assess the exact condition and reason for hair fall.
- If an individual has undergone chemotherapy and is suffering from hair loss post the treatment, it is imperative to consult a Trichologist on first priority.
- The baldness treatment specialists at RichFeel will advise you further on the hair loss pattern, hair thinning and its association with hormonal fluctuations, hereditary, or other visible reasons for severe hair fall.
- Only in case of an individual suffering from dry, brittle hair, there is enough indication that the person is suffering from malnutrition of hair. Then, you may need nutritional care to prevent hair loss. This too should be considered to be a part of baldness treatment or as a baldness cure.
- The next step would be to get the hair analysis done as well as your capilloscopic examination done.
How to cure Baldness: Baldness Treatment Techniques at RichFeel include:
RichFeel offers baldness treatment with the help of the most advanced AHI technique. It is a near-permanent baldness cure as the hair implants stay and last longer. The baldness treatment is done in a safe and secure way, using small punch grafts (0.7 to 0.8 mm), hence leaving no cuts, stitches or scarring post the hair plants are done. It looks natural, and hair looks full since hair grafts are done using hair volume from the donor area (one portion of your scalp where there is the abundant hair), and it is implantes on the recipient area (where there is less hair).
RichFeel’s ANAGAIN Hair Fertility Treatment
Till date, RichFeel’s AnagainTM has been the most powerful restorer discovered for hair health. This bounty of nature, when enhanced through science and delivered through technology, has provided hope for millions of men across the globe. Many men, who were spending sleepless nights over the state of their hair, can now rest easy knowing that RichFeel’s AnagainTM is firmly on their side, working to keep their hair healthy and rooted to their heads with its 3-fold effect:
- Controls hair fall, guiding you on how to protect hair fall
- Fights hair thinning, further guiding you on how to prevent hair loss Stimulates hair growth, making for a complete and effective hair fall solution
The revolutionary Instant Permanent Scalp Cover (IPSC) from Israel, is RichFeel’s latest innovation in the field of hair and scalp care. It is a highly advanced modscalp treatment for those wishing to cover scalp visibility, due to general hair loss, various forms of Alopecia and even those looking to camouflage scalp scars. Anacover uses the IPSC technique from Israel, a highly advanced 2-hour modern hair treatment procedure, which provides an instant, state-of-the-art permanent scalp cover that is both non-invasive as well as hassle-free. It’s much more than a hair loss treatment; it’s a new way of life.
Non-surgical Baldness treatment procedures
Non-surgical hair camouflage systems are made from a special derma base which acts and feels just like a second skin. It is infused with best quality human hair, sourced from around the world. The base is light and permeable thus allowing your scalp to breathe. It’s just like a second skin and seamlessly appears like one too. The hair infused into the system gives the effect of it growing right out of your scalp, just like your own natural hair would. The combined effect results into a product that not only looks natural but is comfortable and mostly undetectable to the world.
Our team of experts and stylists would also give you aftercare guidance to enable you to make the most of this new look when it comes to styling. We would also provide you with specially designed and formulated Hair Forever products like shampoos, conditioners, styling sprays, gels and scalp moisturisers specially formulated for hair systems that would enhance your experience in terms of comfort and styling. Thus you have great looking hair that you would love to flaunt and live your life with no limits.
Nutrition Guidance for Baldness Treatment at RichFeel-
As part of the treatment, certain dietary guidelines are provided to treat the condition. Some of these guidelines include:
- Proteins – Vegetarians should eat beans, nuts, soya, cheese and dairy products.
- Minerals – Drinking lots of water is useful in ensuring mineral intake. Coconut water is an excellent source of the mineral.
- Iron – Eating green leafy vegetables, dates, figs, raisins provide iron. Spinach is a good source of iron.
- Eating seasonal vegetables and fruits on a daily basis help to boost energy levels.
- Calorie-rich food – Always check for nutritive value of the food being consumed. Avoid consuming empty calories.
- Special hair foods – Soy, Green tea, Walnut, Flax seeds are some important food item which have special hair benefits.