Now a day it has been a norm for both male and female to look good and beautiful. Everyone is competing with their own self to look good. The true beauty of a woman is seen through her hair. So if someone suffers from hair fall problems they really get worried. But don’t get worried as your answers on how to control hair fall will be answered here.
It is very normal for an average person to lose some hair strands on daily basis, the real worry comes up when its more than normal strands of hair that you lose and this can be best diagnosed with the help of a trichoanalysis report highlighting on the A:T ratio.
Some useful hair fall control and home remedies for hairloss problems are given below…
1) Use dry henna powder mixed with egg whites and curd, this will help in conditioning your hair and it will also help in reducing hairfall due to tangling of the hair.
2) Curd mixed with honey and olive oil helps prevent hair loss due to tangling of hair as this also helps in conditioning your hair.
3) Applying coconut milk on the scalp as it reduces hair fall by nourishing your scalp and thereby the hair follicles.
However what you need to understand here is that finding out the diagnosis of your hairloss problem is really very important without which any kind of treatment will fail to respond and this also needs to be folllowed under the supervision of a medical practitioner who is an expert in the field of the trichology.
Tips to manage hair to prevent Hairfall.
1) Comb your hair daily to detangle at least twice a day with wide toothed wooden comb. Do not share your combs with anyone also with none of your family members.
2) Avoid combing wet hair and rigorously rubbing your hair with towel. You need to wash your towel at least once in two weeks and immerse it in an anti-septic solution like a dettol or savlon for two minutes.
3) Hairstyles form the most important part of a woman’s look, but avoid using rubber bands and elastics bands which actually leads to pulling of hair. Tying your hair really tight can lead to traction alopecia in the long run so leave it a little loose always.
4) Rather than using artificial ways of drying hair let it air dry naturally.
How to control hair fall by having healthy diet?
To control hair fall you need to have healthy and nutritious food which contains proteins, vitamins, iron and zinc. These minerals play a very important role in controlling hair fall. Keep away from junk foods as it helps in no way in treating your hair problems rather it makes it worst. Hair is most delicate part of our body which needs special care to grow.
If you want to know more about how to control hair fall then make sure that you visit a trichologist in Richfeel Clinic. Richfeel Clinic has got branches in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata and other parts of India so visit the nearest branch right away to get your hair and scalp concerns solved in the best manner…