For those who are suffering from hair loss, we recommend Trichoanalysis of the hair i.e. “Trichogram”- for absolute quantification of abnormal or normal hair loss.
- A / T ratio = Anagen / Telogen Ratio
- Diffuse temporary hair loss
- Diffuse permanent hair loss
- Loose Anagen syndrome
- Telogen effluvium
- Keratin is a protein which forms the coating of a hair shaft. It gives shine and strength to the hair.
- This analysis helps to determine the protein levels and thereby analyze patient’s eating habits.
- Also helps in determining the structure of the hair.
This test helps us to determine the density of the hair which in turn helps us to know the following:
- Hair shaft diameter
- Degree of miniaturization
- Response to medication
- Growth after hair transplant
This test helps us to measure the amount of sebum in a particular area by means of an applicator. It is used to determine the effectiveness of the used treatment and the efficacy of the shampoo involved. Over-stimulation of the sebaceous glands leads to an increase of the sebum production often seen in patients with androgenetic alopecia.