Eczema is a skin condition in which you develop inflammation, itchiness, redness, and skin rash. At the same time, your skin appears cracked and rough. There are many eczema types and depending on your exact condition, the specialists at Richfeel will begin the treatment of eczema.
Chronic Eczema :
Chronic Eczema is persistent and is identified as a serious skin condition and as a disease called atopic dermatitis. Inflammation will also be a prominent feature of this condition.
Seborrhoea or Seborrhoeic Dermatitis :
Seborrhoea or Seborrhoeic dermatitis commonly known as Dandruff. In this skin problem, an individual will show symptoms like skin rash, redness, itchiness, and inflammation. It will also affect the face, scalp and chest areas of the human body. Sometimes it is associated with an unusually greasy scalp. Factors such as eczema on face make it necessary to search for an instant cure for eczema.
Eczema in Kids :
Eczema in kids, especially in babies, is a matter of serious concern. The condition known as cradle cap may be an early form of atopic eczema or atopic dermatitis. Atopic means that the cause is unknown, but it usually gets triggered by stress or illness.
Causes of Eczema
- It is autoimmune in origin
- Allergic condition
- Sweating profusely
- Exposure to irritants
- Winter –cold weather
- Itching of scalp
- Oozing of secretions if not treated in initial stage
- Dryness of scalp
- Scaling - Flaky in nature
- Redness of scalp
- Colour changes seen on scalp after disappearance of lesion
Eczema Treatment - Our Approach
It is important to understand natural remedies for the treatment of eczema. Eczema in children requires even greater attention especially related to facts on how to treat eczema without any side-effects.
To treat eczema skin problem, the patient should take preventive measures as a part of the holistic and the best eczema treatment procedure. Once the various causes for eczema or personal reasons for eczema are known, it becomes easier to cure eczema or take the necessary steps in eczema treatment.
At Richfeel, you can expect the best treatment for eczema with utmost safety and care. The likely cure for eczema is always a personalised and step-by-step approach done under the able supervision of a Richfeel therapist.
Our step-by-step approach results in a perfect skin eczema treatment with minimum discomfort and zero risks. Depending on the severity of the eczema skin problem, our clinical specialists will advise you further on how to treat eczema naturally.
- We begin with doing a careful physical and capilloscopy examination for eczema diagnosis and to assess the severity of the disorder.
- Then, topical emollients are given to soothe the inflamed scalp.
- Expert guidance is given on how to treat eczema at home such as the patient is advised to stop oiling his/her hair since oil many times causes aggravation.
- In addition, the patient is advised to refrain from using any commercial product as the scalp is very sensitive as a part of the skin eczema treatment.
- If needed, a specific amino acid is given in therapeutic dosage only after ruling out uncontrolled blood pressure and increased levels of uric acid.
- Expert Guidance is given on cautions to be followed to avoid any relapses post the skin eczema treatment.
It may seem difficult to find the best treatment to cure eczema; therefore, we advise you to visit an expert to learn more about the skin eczema treatment and follow a safe and effective way to cure eczema.