Hair removal using traditional methods like waxing, tweezing, and shaving is time-consuming and gives a temporary solution. You can hardly enjoy Hair-free skin for some days or week. Also, these methods are associated with various skin problems like scars, red bumps, nicks and ingrown Hairs that are super irritating, making us self-conscious and socially backwards. The technological advancement in the Beauty industry has led to the creation of laser treatment for unwanted Hair reduction, which not only eliminates these annoying skin problems, but it also gives permanent Hair reduction.
What is Laser Hair reduction?
Laser Hair treatment removes unwanted Hair from your body with the help of concentrated beams of light (laser light). These beams are projected into the Hair follicles where the Hair grows. The pigment within the follicle absorbs the laser light and converts it into heat which destroys the Hair follicle.
How does Laser Hair reduction work?
After Laser Hair treatment, the Hair will not grow back for a longer period. However, in some cases, it will never grow back due to the damage caused to the Hair follicle. The working of laser beams depends on the melanin (colour) of the Hair. This is the best treatment for people with light as well as dark complexion only if an experienced practitioner is using the lasted laser Hair removal technique such as our Icecube 2.0 Cool Laser Hair Reduction.
Laser Hair reduction is a successful technique for getting rid of unwanted Hair and is widely used nowadays due to its efficacy and convenience. It can be performed all over your body where you experience unwanted Hair growth. Here are some more benefits of laser Hair removal:
- Minimal Side-effects : The biggest fear people have about Laser Hair Reduction is the number of side-effects that can happen during the procedure. To be very precise, this technology is tried and tested for more than 20 years giving a piece of mind that it comes with a minimal amount of side-effects such as slight redness and irritation which do not last long.
- Cheap : Initially, you may feel Laser Hair Reduction is costly, but as compared to traditional methods, it is just a one-time investment. Because in this journey, you do not have to spend money on wax treatments, creams, razors or other forms of Hair removal procedures regularly. In fact, you will save money in the long run as well as the time you would otherwise spend on waxing or shaving.
- Precise : How many times you have missed a strip while waxing or shaving? For which you had to repeat the entire procedure leaving your skin irritated. With laser Hair reduction, this is practically not possible as trained professionals follow a precise method. On every laser application, the light beam specifically targets dark, coarse unwanted Hairs leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- High Speed : Lasers are technically advanced and super handy and quick; they can wipe away multiple Hairs in just fraction of seconds. A laser can remove Hair from an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Smaller areas such as lips can take less than a minute, whereas larger area like back or leg may take an hour tentatively.
- No ingrown Hair : During waxing or shaving, we just cut-off the Hair on the upper surface, which causes painful Ingrown Hairs. But the laser technology removes Hair right from the follicle-the point where Hair grows. That means 0 % chance of ingrown Hair. This is also the best option for those with sensitive skin and is prone to skin irritation.
- Permanent Results : Unlike traditional methods, where Hair grows back in some days or weeks. The Hair removed using Laser will not grow for months or years. In some cases, the Hair will be gone permanently. For some people, if the Hair grows, it is less coarse, lighter and not noticeable even.
- Smooth Skin: Traditional Hair removing methods makes our skin rough. But laser Hair reduction makes your skin super soft and silky. It also improves the skin’s appearance and enhances your muscle tone. There is also a reduction in the body odour because the laser treatment destroys the follicle from the roots where the odour causing bacteria generally cling on.
After-care Tips :
Hair Fall exceeding the said limit can be troublesome as it affects our self-esteem and confidence. Thus, it is crucial to start controlling Hair Fall when diagnosed. Because Hair Fall is a slow process and you have ample time to find the root cause and reserve your beauty.
- Always wear a sunscreen of SPF 30 and above as the laser skin is vulnerable to sunlight
- Avoid hot showers, sauna or steam for at least 1-2 days post-treatment
- Stop taking antibiotic medication two weeks before the laser session
- Avoid the use of perfume or deodorant before underarm Hair removal session
- Do not apply any cream or lotion on the face before facial Hair removal session
Thus, Laser Hair Reduction is a revolutionary invention giving us a list of benefits. But it is very important to perform this treatment under the guidance of experts and from the best Hair clinic. To learn more about laser Hair treatment, call on +917700928888 or book an online appointment. Our experts will guide you through the entire procedure and give you the best solution.
Trust we have addressed those questions we started with! If you wish to garner more information on any specific concern within this or beyond, don’t forget, we are just a call away! You can also write to us by commenting below, on the blog.
Do check out our blogs on Hair Treatment, Hair Loss, Hair Trivia, Haircare, and also Laser Hair Reduction … Like, Follow, Subscribe to our social media pages to get bits and pieces of everyday dose on all things hair!